Nikon Eclipse TE-200 model incorporates a high-precision motor focus and shift mechanism vibration-free optical path that facilitates the capture of 3D images.The model TE2000 is a universal model that comes standard with four output ports.
- 1 ea. –Nikon Eclipse TE-200 Inverted Microscope
- 1 ea. -Sutter Instrument LB LS illuminator consisting of a xenon-arc lamp, lamp housing, cold mirror and power supply in a single enclosure.
- 1 ea. -Sutter Instrument Lambda 10-2 high performance, microprocessor-controlled filter wheels and shutter changing system.
- 1 ea. -Prior Scientific Model H107N300 Precision Motorized Stage
- 1 ea. -Prior Scientific Model ProScan H29 Stage Controller with Model CS152EF joystick.
- 1 ea. -Hamamatsu C7300-51-12NRB Digital Camera with Hamamatsu C7300 Camera Controller and Nikon 1x/16 TV Relay Lens-i.
- 1 ea. -Nikon Plan APO 2x/0.1 lENS
- 1 ea. -Physik Instrumente (PI) Polarity Adapter (no controller)
- 1 ea. -Nikon Reflected Light DIC Microscopy Prisms. It has 4 cubes installed. They are #31002 R/DIL; #21000 50/50 BS; #41001 HQ:FITC; #61000V2 SBX&M
- 1 ea. -Nikon TE-PS100 Light Controller.
- 1 ea. -Nikon Condenser with PH1 PH2 PhL and ELWD 0.3 Focusing Lens
- 1 ea. -Manual
- 1 ea. -PC Data acquisition PC Board with Hamamatsu Driver.